Vintage ~ Handmade ~ Homes ~ Gardens

Monday 29 August 2011

Broxbourne antique fair

First things first. A big welcome to new followers. I've enjoyed visiting all your lovely blogs and if I haven't managed to say hi yet I promise I will. I'm looking forward to cosy autumnal evenings in catching up on with new blogging friends.

Talking of autumn. Brrrr. August Bank Holiday Monday and I was shivering at a cold and windy Broxbourne Antique Fair this morning. Never mind, there was lots of lovely goods on display to see. While I thaw out with a hot drink have a look at what caught my eye.






























Aren't these beautiful?







 Love these chairs!




I'm off to la belle France for a few days...au revoir mon amis xx


3 comments:

  1. have a fab time in freance! This fair looks great! i cant seem to find many of these where i live :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tour, love those beautiful suitcases! and clever idea to update old oak writing desks, I see so many of those about. Have fun in France... slightly envious here :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like an interesting fair, Louise, pretty things, love that suitcases ...
    Have a nice time in France,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...