Vintage ~ Handmade ~ Homes ~ Gardens

Thursday 17 November 2011

Christmas shop window

Do you have your Christmas plans underway? Nope - me neither! Life is all work, work, work, right now. I really have to start getting organised. 


Well, to get us all in the mood I thought I would share these photos of the Christmas 2011 shop window of the most heavenly shops on the planet, Odds and Suds of Tavistock in Devon. You might recall I attended a soap making workshop there last year - so did Kirsty Allsop for her TV show on crafting. 



Kirsty at Odds & Suds


Sadly, the shop is too far away for me to do my shopping there but we can all window shop for inspiration.
















Soooo pretty!

Right, where's my Christmas card list...

xx

1 comment:

  1. That is such a pretty window! Not too bright or loud, simply lovely. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...