Vintage ~ Handmade ~ Homes ~ Gardens

Thursday 16 August 2012

Christmas Vintage and Handmade Fair

I know I know it's August and I shouldn't be mentioning Christmas but I couldn't wait to tell you the news! After weeks of searching for the right venue for holding my first Vintage Fair I have finally found somewhere just right. You might remember I posted about a venue in the pretty village of Sarratt but after much deliberation we decided bad weather might put people off venturing out into the country and so I've gone for somewhere much more accessible in winter weather. Here it is...


It's a lovely hall with that villagey feel that I was searching for but most important with good transport links and that all important parking for stall holders.

So it's all systems go and I'm so nervous/excited in equal amounts!

Here's the flyer for the event. If there's any UK vintage/handmade traders out there that are interested in participating please get in touch!



xxx

4 comments:

  1. How FABULOUS! Well done! I'd love to be a part of that, if I could just find out a way of getting there/organising it. Have never participated in a fair before, but after years of trading small things privately on e-bay am slowly feeling brave enough to dip my toes in the water! Good luck with it all. I'll definitely try to pop in, even if I can't get me act together to have a stall.
    Best wishes,
    Paula xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Paula. You know you would be so welcome. Funnily enough, I've gone about it the other way round - I've never sold on ebay. You can't beat getting out and meeting the public. I'm still learning but I get so much enjoyment out of it - give it a go!
      Louise xx

      Delete
  2. ooo hope this goes well for you, the poster looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is so exciting! I used to make & sell children's clothing at Christmas markets - it was hard work, but I loved it. You have an excellent flier! Wishing you great success!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...