Vintage ~ Handmade ~ Homes ~ Gardens

Saturday 9 October 2010

Autumn beauty

I'm lucky enough to live next to beautiful countryside looked after by the Woodland Trust who have planted thousands of trees to create a new wood. It's all the more remarkable given we are just a 20 minutes by train to central London - the best of both worlds. I took my camera with me for an autumn walk over the fields this afternoon and the colours were just stunning. Isn't nature wonderful!






So many sloes - maybe I could make gin!


Yellow moss on the branches...




What a shade of red - nature's own colour pop!


My favourite view...


1 comment:

  1. Hi Louise,
    This is real autumn beauty, you've taken wonderful pictures !
    I can understand that view is your favourite, it's gorgeous !
    We enjoyed a walk in the woods last Sunday.
    Have a nice weekend,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...