Vintage ~ Handmade ~ Homes ~ Gardens

Friday 15 October 2010

Pink Friday

In recognition of Breast Cancer Care's Pink Friday http://www.pinkfridays.org.uk/  here's some pink from around my house and garden. Girls of every age need a little pink in their home don't they?


"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." 




Enjoy the weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pink mosiac, full of beautiful things.
    Love the Audey Hepburn quote too, that's the first time I've seen that particular one.
    Happy PS
    Maggie @ Normandy Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of great pinks. Yes, we girls need to think pink for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep on believing. We all need to do more and have greater faith as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...