Vintage ~ Handmade ~ Homes ~ Gardens

Wednesday 27 July 2011

Oh you pretty things!

I can't help singing that David Bowie song when I look at my pretty new purchases from Yorkshire.

Isn't this candelabra I found in Haworth adorable?



And these lotions from Rose & Co will make me feel beautiful








I found this lovely picture in Holmfirth in a great little vintage shop, the name of which I've forgotten ... doesn't it look good with my Cath Kidston wallpaper?




While I can't recall the name of the shop I can tell you it was just a stone's throw from Sid's Cafe (fans of Last Of The Summer Wine will recognise this)




If you look closely at the bunting in the picture you will see some ladies bloomers, probably Nora Batty's, flung on the line too! Not so pretty but they did make me smile!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my! I love your candelabra! its delightful and your rose picture looks perfect in your room it really does look like a Cath Kidston.
    Wonderful finds...
    Love them all.
    Have a sweet day, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the bunting outside that cafe, i'd like to sit there with a cream tea!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...