Vintage ~ Handmade ~ Homes ~ Gardens

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Romantic Prairie Style

This post should come with a health warning - it's crammed full of photos of the most swoon-worthy interiors. You have been warned!

I thought I had overcome by addition to buying interior design books but then I came across this gorgeous new book, Romantic Prairie Style by Fifi O'Neill. I just couldn't resist.





Ever since it dropped through my letterbox last week I have been pouring over every heavenly page. It's not easy to photograph book pages but I hope you find these a tempting glimpse of Romantic Prairie Style.















As if all these yummy pics aren't enough I also came across this gorgeous US farmhouse interior .


























"Home, home on the range
Where the deer and the antelope play
Where seldom is heard a discouraging word
And the skies are not cloudy all day"

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I haven't bought this book yet...so me! I'm following
    ♥Linsey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...