Vintage ~ Handmade ~ Homes ~ Gardens

Friday 11 March 2011

St Albans craft market tomorrow

After months of sewing and soap stirring I have my first craft market tomorrow in the lovely city of St Albans. After all the hard work will anybody buy anything? I've made lots of pretty gifts with Mothers Day in mind so fingers crossed.

So much soap to wrap!





Last minute dolly pegs painted





St Albans in home to a beautiful cathedral.


There's a vibrant outdoor market in the centre of the city.


The craft market will be held in the Old Town Hall - an impressive building





Wish me luck! Have a great weekend.


4 comments:

  1. good luck with the market, hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Louise! I'm sure the market is going well, you did a great job!
    Hugs
    paola

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck in St.Albans, let us know how it goes please. Long time since I've been there, I used to live in Hemel Hempstead so was often in St.A

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all so much for your support. I've just posted my reflections on the day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...